Estroven is a supplement made with mostly natural ingredients. This supplement helps in reducing hormonal imbalance that affects both physically and psychologically. It is associated with menopause, post-menopause, and perimenopause. Clinical studies showed some ingredients in this drug are significantly effective in reducing vasomotor symptoms. These symptoms include hot flashes and night sweats in women with early climactic (perimenopause) symptoms. This dietary supplement is quite known among people who desire to grow their breasts. But does estrogen make your breast grow? Let’s find out.
The drug has also been shown to reduce irritability related to hormones, supports sleep, and protect the bones and cardiovascular system. One caplet per day of this supplement is to be used with food before bedtime. There is a natural herbal calming blend in estrogen that helps you have a great night’s rest if taken before going to bed. It also gives you an active morning. All supplements are advised to be taken along with food to avoid stomach upset which may occur as a result of using supplements without eating. Additionally, there are some nutrients like vitamins B and E that are absorbed better with food.
Each caplet of this supplement contains: Thiamin 2mg, Vitamin E 30IU, Niacin 20mg, Riboflavin 2mg, Folate 400mcg, Calcium 150mg, Vitamin B-12 6mcg, Selenium 70mcg, Isoflavones 55mg, Estroven herbal calming blend and extract from Magnolia bark 150mg, Black standardized cohosh root extract 40mg, and Boron 1.5mg
Estroven helps in supporting the balance of hormone naturally with ingredients that are good phytoestrogen sources. These phytoestrogens are compounds that occur naturally and can be found in plants such as whole grains, seeds, herbs, nuts, cereals, and soybeans.
Phytoestrogens have a similar structure with the body that produces estrogen and also helps in supporting the balance of hormones. Studies have revealed that those women who eat phytoestrogen-rich foods may experience less dramatic hormonal fluctuations when they arrive at menopause.
- Soy Isoflavones: Soybeans are rich phytoestrogen sources called isoflavones. Genistein and daidzein are the plant estrogens found in soy.
- Standardized cohosh black extract: This is a rich source of phytoestrogens that are naturally obtained. Clinically it is said to decrease hot flashes. For centuries this extract has been used worldwide as support for diverse areas of women’s health.
- Boron and Calcium: Calcium is a mineral popular for its bone-strengthening function. Boron is also another nutrient that is said to aid in the absorption of calcium. Both of these are available in rich amounts in estrogen supplements.
- Folic acid and Natural Vitamin B-6, B-12, E: Folic acid and Vitamins B-6, B-12, and E have been widely researched and they all have key roles in improving cardiovascular health.
- Estroven Herbal Calming Blend: Traditional blends that are naturally blended helps to give a great night’s sleep and also reduces irritability.
- B Vitamins: Riboflavin (B-2), niacin (B-3), and Thiamin (B-1) all work hand in hand to transform the dietary carbohydrates into energy.
- Other ingredients: Croscarmellose, cellulose, titanium dioxide, silica, sodium, caramel color, and vanilla. There are no artificial colors, dyes, flavors, wheat, gluten, yeast, preservatives, or lactose in Estroven.
Breastfeeding, pregnant, or those trying to get pregnant are advised not to take this drug. It is also to be kept out of children’s reach.
Does Estroven Make Your Breast Grow?
There is no advertisement for estrogen that includes breast enhancement as its solid benefit. This supplement benefit is usually advertised to women experiencing menopause-related symptoms.
Between the ages of 40 and 50 is when most women experience their final menstrual cycle. Then they proceed into another phase of life known as menopause. This experience generally and gradually happens over the next few years. During which the person may notice body changes and symptoms that vary in its duration and severity.
Most women naturally enter menopause due to the decreasing number of hormones as they get older. But the process may begin earlier in the occurrence of a condition or surgery that involves the removal of the ovaries.
Therapy of hormone replacement may be used in treating menopause. People frequently experience menopause associated symptoms may be relieved by using estrogen supplements.
However, note that more research is still needed to determine the safety and effectiveness of this supplement in treating menopause.
Products made from estrogen may also help in relieving;
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Stress and mood changes
- Low energy
- Weight changes
Possible Side Effects
Products of estrogen are reported to be generally well-tolerated and safe by most users. But we would not fail to indicate that one of its ingredient black cohosh has a potential side effect in the long term. Although black cohosh has not been appropriately studied.
A Cochrane review in 2012 on black color showed that the available evidence is insufficient to support it as an effective menopausal symptom treatment.
Products containing black cohosh may result in some symptoms. Some of these symptoms may be mild but in some cases, people who took commercial products containing this black cohosh experienced liver damage related symptoms. The relationship between liver damage and black cohosh is still unclear.
The effect of black cohosh includes rash, upset stomach, reduced heart rate, headache, joint pain, lightheadedness, and dizziness.
Back to our initial question, “Does estrogen make your breast grow?” There are rumors that it helps, but people are not advised to use it as it is not yet proven safe and may result in complications.